Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday 8th January: What is the best thing that happened to you this week?

It's only Wednesday, but let's ignore that fact right now. 

 I find it really hard to pick 'best' things or 'favourites' because I can often see the bad points of something as well as the good points. I don't have a favourite moment, but I can think of a few good things. 

Handing in my English literature coursework was a brilliant moment because I have now gotten rid of the nagging thought of needing to write it. My free periods this week have been pretty good; I laughed until I cried in one of them and in the other, I had a lovely chat with a friend about life and family. My conversations with a foreign friend have also been hilarious this week as they involved despicable me minions and endless emoticons of shit. 

My life, everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment