Saturday 18 January 2014

Saturday 18th January: Sheets

I imagine that my current student status has some influence on my feelings about this topic, which I'm sure will change in the future(when I won't care), but sheets of paper are the bane on my life. 

I'm not intending to sound overdramatic here, but I get so much anxiety from sheets it is actually unreal. Every sheet, unlike with a book or a notepad, is loose and therefore it is more likely to be lost. On top of that, sheets often rip and unless you spend all of your money on plastic wallets, once it falls out of your folder, and the tiny hole punches are broken, you won't be able to save it. I think the biggest annoyance about sheets for me are those little lines that they provide for you to write your answers on. The lines are always little dots and it drives me mad! My writing just looks sloppy on those lines. 

Sheets are quickly taking over my life, nonetheless. At least once a week I have to have a 'sheet sorting' few hours to just get my shit together, and it sucks. But what sucks more is probably the fact that I have so many negative things to say about sheets that are there help my learning. I respect you sheets, but I fucking hate you at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment