Friday 31 January 2014

Thursday 30th January: Reminders of Bad Results

Nobody likes getting bad results, but everyone has recieved at least one. Most people forget them, and move on, but for the people like me with a strange memory and an extreme guilt monitor, bad grades don't sit well, and they don't sit well for ages.

With every bad grade comes shame, regret and a stack of guilt because I haven't done better. Trying to forget bad grades is made even harder in my circumstance due to a pushy parent who never fails to remind me of my grades whenever I have failed to revise for a test, or am doing last minute stuff. Yes, I am aware that I got the bad grade, but I don't need to be reminded of it in every waking second of my life, I already think about my shifty mistakes enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment