Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday 12th January: 2014 Resolutions

Last year I started the year with a long and quite specific list of things that I wanted to do in 2013. I am quite ashamed to say that I didn't keep all of them, especially as some of them weren't even that difficult. 

2014 is going to be an interesting year, I'm sure, and probably a very busy one, but I want to still make resolutions, even if they are just lifted from last years set. I want to finally buy a mac lipstick, I want to go to London Zoo, I want to stop being cringed out by everything(I have a cringe issue) and just go with it and laugh. My main resolution of 2014 will be this online collection of my thoughts, to be perused by a thirty year old me later in life. Hopefully I can keep it up, but the end of this year will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment