Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday 26th January: A Note To French Examiners

French is genuinely my favourite A Level. A lot of people told me that I was crazy for taking a language, but I enjoy it so much; I like learning new things, instead of just relearning what I have already been taught(ahem...geography). 

However, one thing that I cannot stand is the essay topics. Some of the listening questions are entertaining, especially those where guys talk about 'girl problems' and dating, but the essay topics are so bizarre. One topic I have received was about 'the phenomenon of the shopping spree,' another was on the 'importance of holidays'. I wish they were about topics that I have actual opinions about, as I have no issue with writing the essay, I just wish that I had something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment