Saturday 25 January 2014

Thursday 23rd January: Justin Bieber

In 2010 I fell in love with Justin Bieber.

I had always hated Justin Bieber. I thought that he was arrogant, that he couldn't sing and that he looked like a twelve year old. That is until I went to see his documentary/movie and I couldn't help myself form thinking that he was extremely talented and I just fell in love with his music and the fact that singing had made him so successful. I think part of the reason that I liked him so much was because he made me realise that I could so literally anything that I wanted to do, and that I shouldn't let wealth or background get in the way.

So I bought his albums, all of them, listened to him non stop and I even went to his concert! There also exists somewhere, a very old twitter account of mine that features about 80% of the people I followed writing Bieber fan fictions.

But then something changed. I am not really sure when it happened, but I think it had something to do with me taking down all of my posters in my room; I just didn't love him anymore. I didn't listen to his music, he was maturing and doing idiotic things for attention and I couldn't help from thinking that it was all a stunt to become more famous; the 'bad boy Bieber.'

Now whenever I see pictures of think about Justin Bieber I only feel sad that he has almost created a reputation for himself, when all he needed to do was produce good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment