Saturday 25 January 2014

Wednesday 22nd January: Feeling Shitty

Some days are just so shitty that you actually begin to reevaluate life. Today was one of those days.

I did no school work, because I am queen of procrastination, and then when I attempted to do some, I got so tired and overwhelmed with the amount that I have to do that I couldn't bring myself to do any.

Today was also a laptop day:
         definition ~  getting your laptop out in order to do actual work, and then spend all day refreshing social media and wasting your time.

To top it all off, mum was accusing me of things that I haven't even done, which resulted in a shouting match, and now my voice is sore.

The shitty days come about once every two weeks now, maybe even more often, it depends on my workload. School and family are such stress causers and I just have no idea how to deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment